Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heritage Spring Country Club in Trinity with Wedding Flowers






Everyone will ask me what I think about tall and low centerpieces together and I always respond- Great! I believe it makes the room look more interesting and it also helps with your budget. The pictures here show where we did a combination of tall and low centerpieces for a wedding at Heritage Springs Country Club in Trinity. The church ceremony was at Palm Harbor Methodist Church and we had done the bride's brothers wedding several years ago. I love working with the siblings of past clients because I always enjoy seeing them again. It is fun to catch up with them and I am honored that they choose to come back to us. Jamie and Joe were so sweet, you could tell they were perfectly matched. Congratulations and thank you!

No comments: