Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The reviews are great for The Bride's Bouquet at The Sandpearl

Each week we give our all to make every wedding special and unique as the couple we are serving. So it is always great to hear from our clients that we achieved that. Below is a comment from the Mother of our bride. The couple got married at the Sandpearl on Sat March 21, 2009.

Hi Debbie! and Bill!

I just want to say thank you one last time for the amazing flowers at Maria & Shezad's wedding - while they are on their honeymoon, I am still enjoying the orchids and a few hydrangea that I have been babying to stay alive. I am saving some of the rose petals and letting them dry out to make a sachet for Maria.
I will always recommend you and your services, whenever I have the chance, as will my daughter, I'm sure. Please feel free to use our comments and any photos you wish on your website, and let me know if you do so I can see!
Sincerely,
Jana Franklin
Mother of the Bride

To see more wedding flowers by The Bride's Bouquet, visit our website at www.thebridesb.com

1 comment:

Debbie Lundberg, Author, Speaker, Trainer, Coach said...

Congratulations on all your successes! I, too recommend your services for weddings, events, and just sending fabulous flowers to reflect your feelings! Thank you for all you do to brighten days and lives!