Monday, April 19, 2010

Sandpearl Wedding April 17, 2010






Every weekend we strive to make every wedding we do special and unique to the couple and to their families. It is our honor to have been selected to do their flowers and the best reward we receive is their praise. Below are the comments we received from the bride's Mother right after the wedding.

Dear Debbie (and everyone involved with the wedding)

My head is still spinning from the weekend! The whole experience exceeded our expectations. The ceremony site was perfect. I don’t know how you did it…but you even managed to provide perfect weather!!! I didn’t have to lift a finger; yet the venue looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Your entire staff worked professionally and were very friendly. BUT THE FLOWERS…….absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you so much Debbie!!!

The reception site was like a dream! I can close my eyes right now and still see it! THANK YOU!!!!

And last but certainly not least……the pictures on the disk that your husband made for us was such a happy surprise. Oh my Lord!!!!! We watched it 100 times already . Please thank him for us!

Debbie…..thank you so much for all your personal input and recommendations and for your ‘magic touch’ which pulled everything together! I could never pay you enough. I will never forget you!

P.S. Thank you also for recommending Pastor Jerry Rittenhouse. He was wonderful

Love, Sheila Tolbert

No comments: